Who we are
- Our website address is: https://www.ink.gr
Protection & Processing of General Personal Data
What kind of PD we are processing
- When you call us, visit our website, ask questions or order one of our products, we may ask you for information (PD) such as name, address, email, telephone number, IBAN, age, date of birth. Furthermore, it is likely that you choose to voluntarily disclose to us additional PD (as in the case of sending a CV) or send us additional information (such as your update on specialized and personal products).
We collect information, directly or indirectly, in the following ways:
• Information you give us when you contact us or visit our website.
• Information we receive from your usage of our products and services or our partners’ services.
• It is likely to use information from advertising networks, our customers or third parties, in order to let you know about special services that may interest you. For further information on how to access, manage or delete information, see sections 5 & 6 below.
How we use PD?
- We use the information we collect, according to the consent you provide us with (section 8), in order to:
• Process your order and shipping the product,
• Provide you with personalized and updated services,
• Contact you to inform you about new services or products that may interest you,
• Process your payment or prevent or detect potential frauds,
• Answer your questions
When you contact us, we keep a record of our communication messages so as to resolve any issues you may have. We do not allow any unauthorized entities, especially without your consent, to access your information. Your consent is prerequisite for all the above (see sections 5 & 8 below).
- We do note disclosure or share PD with companies, organizations or natural persons outside our business unless one of the following situations occurs:
• With your own consent: we share your personal information with companies, organizations and natural persons when we have your explicit consent.
• For legal purposes: We share personal information with public services when it is reasonably necessary and in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal procedures or governmental demands
• For scientific research: We provide non-identifiable data for scientific research or statistical studies.
Your rights and our obligations
- Our clients, the users of our services and our website visitors, have rights under the Regulation for the Protection of the Personal Data (which should not be in contrary to the legislation). The rights of the natural persons are the followings:
• The right of access to their PD
• The right to correct their PD
• The right to delete their PD
• The right to restrict the process of their PD
• The right to be informed about correcting or deleting or limiting the processing of their own PD
• The right to the portability of their PD
• The right to object to the processing of their PD
• The right to object to the automated decision making including profile instructions.
- Our obligations include:
- The principle of accountability in respect to the 6 principles of processing the PD (legitimacy, objectivity, and transparency, purpose limitation, minimization of PD, the accuracy of PD, limitation of the storage period, security, integrity, and confidentiality).
- Every process of the PD is legitimate only if one of the following 6 conditions applies:
• The subject of the data has consented to the processing of the data.
• The process of the PD is necessary for undertaking a contract, where the subject is a party.
• Processing is necessary for the compliance with the legal obligation of the controller.
• Processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interest of the natural person.
• Processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a duty to the public interest or during the exercise of public authority entrusted to the controller.
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party unless the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the natural person prevail. In addition, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect our company and our customers against unauthorized access or alteration, tampering or destruction of the PD we have in our possession. Specifically:
• We encrypt many of our services.
• We control data collection, storage and processing practices, including security measures, to protect against access to systems.
• Access to personal information is limited and controlled, and these natural persons are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality.
• In case that outside partners (for maintenance or support purposes) have potential access to PD, certain appendices of the existing cooperation contracts cover the requirements of the Regulation. Throughout the entire processing cycle of PD (from collection to destruction of the PD), we take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of PD. Similar measures are required by third parties handling or processing PD. Our services, products, and website are not indented for children under the age of 16. We do not, to our knowledge, process PD of any children under the age of 16.
Access to your own PD and information
- Within the scope of the Rights granted to you by the Regulation, you can view and request a correction or limitation of processing or deleting the PD (see in detail your rights in Section5.1). In such cases, you are requested to fill in a subject access request (SAR). We are obliged to respond to you within one month of the receipt of the SAR. The exercise of the rights of a natural person can always be done under the existing legislation (eg you cannot ask for a deletion of your PD when the labor law requires to be retained for 10 years). Every time you use our services, our goal is to provide you with access to your own PD. If this data is incorrect, we put efforts to provide you ways for quick update or deletion of this data –unless we have to maintain this information due to relevant legislation or for legitimate purposes. You can exercise your rights by sending an email to ‘’Contact Us’’ asking for a Subject Access Request (SAR) form, and submitting the properly filled SAR form through the “Contact Us”. We are obliged to respond to you within one month of the receipt of your SAR.
Last updated: August 26th 2020
- Cookies are used on www.ink.gr website (“Website”). Τhis Cookies Policy of INK LTD ADVERTISING (“Company”, “we”) explains what cookies are, how cookies are being used on the Website, how you may enable or disable cookies, and provides further information about cookies.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser when you visit a website. A cookie file is stored in your web browser or the hard drive of your computer or your mobile device and allows the website or a third party to recognize you by collecting the information listed in the cookies table. Cookies make your next visit to the Website easier and the Website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
The controller of personal data is the provider of the cookie that collects them (the providers are listed on the cookies table) and recipients of personal data are individuals (personnel, third parties) authorized by the provider.
- HOW ARE COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE?
When you access and use the Website, a number of cookies files are placed in your web browser. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– To enable certain functions of the Website
– To provide analytics
- WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Τhe following types of cookies, which may be both session and persistent cookies, are used on the Website:
• Essential cookies. Such cookies are used for your connection with the Website and memorize your preferences regarding the Website (e.g. cookies regarding your language selection or the presentation of search results in the Website). For this reason such cookies are always enabled and their use is not subject to your consent.
• Analytics cookies. Such cookies are used to collect information on how you use the Website so that we improve the Website. The use of such cookies is subject to your consent.
• Third Party Cookies: Such cookies are used to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website etc. The use of such cookies is subject to your consent.
- HOW YOU MAY ENABLE/DISABLE COOKIES?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer on the Website, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
• If your visit to the Website is through the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
• If your visit to the Website is through the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• If your visit to the Website is through the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• If your visit to the Website is through the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
• If your visit to the Website is through any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
• AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
• Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION?
Your consent and its removal
- Our company under:
• Compliance with the Regulation on the General Data Protection (EE679/2016) and the relevant national legislation
• The use (opt-out) at any time of the un-register link provided in all Company’s email communications or
- INK Design
PD Officer: Thanassis Raptis
Address: 3, Hansen Str. 11144 Athens – Greece
Τel: +30 2102281201